Monday, November 24, 2008

Enjoying my new blogging power


Dayum. I am feeling so liberated now that I have the power to blog. What the fuk does "blog" mean anyway? It sounds like a euphemism for having sex or something. Jesus, I just realized my daughters may blog someday and how awful that sounds.

I am working on a gourd right now. The guy wanted a clown. I can't do clowns. It just isn't in me. I think I am too dark and cynical for clowns. But I am glad to be out of my comfort zone and am doing a Pierrot. But not a human Pierrot. It is a cat Pierrot.

This happens. I don't really know what the blog I am making until I get started and then it sort of tells me what it will be. Kind of like that episode of Night Gallery where they dolls all come to life and have these evil teeth and are all scaring and bossing the people around (and biting them too).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok superfreak.

Which blog do I focus on? You have 2. One adult contented blog and another pg-13. HMMM

I would take off the adult rating unless you plan to take photos of naked gourds.